Wednesday 24 February 2016

Samples I've Used Up 030


I've used up a decent sized sample of Redken Colour Extend Conditioner which I recieved in a beauty box many moons ago that I only recently discovered in my stash. I managed to get nearly three full applications from this and I used it every other time I washed my hair to maintain my blonde after toning it the wash before. It didn't particularly wow me so I won't be buying in full size. I've finished up a REN Rose Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser which I got four uses from and as far as hot cloth cleansers go, this wasn't my favourite one. I've used up two Activbod Cooling Finish Lotions which I used after I had a shower after the gym and it was okay although I used it primarily to moisturise my body that to cool it down. I didn't finish the Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Hand & Body Moisturiser purely because it's so darn thick, you can't easily get it out of the bottle so a very bad packaging fail there sample wise. I've used up the Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix which I used all over rather than just my legs and it kept my body moisturised however I wouldn't rush out to buy it.


I've finished up the No7 Eye Makeup Remover which I had to really rub at my eyes in order to remove even the tiniest amount of eye makeup which is not ideal. I've used up the Nuxe Nuxellence Detox which I liken to Lancome Visionnaire except not as pricey. I love the results that it gives and I've already got a full size of this waiting to be used in my stash. I managed to get three full face applications from the Glamglow Youthmud Exfoliating Treatment and I just loved how it made my skin look and feel when I removed it. Luckily enough, I have a full size of this in my stash which I will start to use once I've used up a few face masks. I've used up the ESPA Hydrating Floral Splash which I used as a hydrating toner after using an acidic toner. Funnily enough, I also have this in full size in my stash waiting to be used once I've used up a few more toners. I've finished up the Sk:n Brightening & Firming Eye Cream which is pretty much identical to the Origins Ginzing offering as it gives almost the same results. I've used up the Lancome Genefique which I've raved about before and won't bore you with it again.


I've finished up the ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Moisturiser which smelt very natural but did a brilliant job at hydrating the skin. If I didn't have lots of moisturisers to use up then I would repurchase this in a heart beat! I've used up the last of my samples of Lancome Visionnaire which if it wasn't so pricey, I would buy in a full size however I will stick with Nuxe Nuxellence Detox as it gives near identical results but for a fraction of the price. I've finished up the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief which I felt that it did nothing for my skin in terms of keeping it hydrated when we had the freezing weather a few weeks ago however I believe that it's best suited when it's a lot warmer so I may try it out again in the next few months. I've used up two fragrance samples - Estee Lauder Modern Muse and Paco Rabanne Lady Million; both of which smell beautiful and would buy in full size as soon as I've used up a lot of fragrances. I've finished up the Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara which I used primarily after using a fibre mascara as it just helped to build my lashes even more. I've used up the No7 Extreme Length Mascara which is looking a little worse for wear as I used it to seperate and define my lashes inbetween coats of mascara. Lastly, I've finished up the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara which I used immediately after using a white mascara primer to help make my lashes darker whilst creating some serious volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment