Monday 10 December 2012

Repurchase Wishlist

Repurchase Wishlist

 Like many beauty bloggers, I have quite a few products that I simply couldn't live without. And in the last few days, I've realised that I'm going to have repurchase practilly all of them by February time at the very latest. So this is my Repurchase Wishlist!

I've fallen back in love with Superdrugs' Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream and as of late, I've been using it as both my morning and night time moisturiser. It's exactly what my skin needs now that we're in the colder months and I reckon that I've only got about two to three more uses before I run out of it completely. I think I will have to take Superdrug up on their 2 for £3.99 offer and stock up on this! Remember the hype surrounding Tresemme's Keratin range a few months back? I only bought the mask and its completely changed the way my hair looks and feels. I use it as a daily conditioner instead of a weekly treatment as my hair is so dry and dull that its the only thing that seems to be liking at the moment.

Back when I was in America in July/August, Walmart was selling Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for only $3.99 and I bought a bottle purely because it was cheap on chips on the exchange rate compared to the £5.99 pricetag here. I should have really bought a few more bottles back with me as it makes the whole drying nails process a lot damn quicker. Re-Gen Cream is a moisturiser that I like to use when my blemishes get pretty bad as it helps get rid of them quickly and those pesky scars that the blemishes leave behind!  Technically, I don't need to repurchase Salon System Individual Lashes Ultra as I around three and a half packs remaining but I go through them so quickly that they never seem to last long enough! These have been my eyelashes for the last two years and I can't see myself buying any other brand/type as these are just perfect for my eyes.

I used to love Rimmels' Stay Matte Powder until I rediscovered Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder at the back of my drawer. It has since been discontinued and relaunched in new packaging/colour but it's just the perfect powder for setting my makeup that I may just consider buying the new type. Lastly, my holy grail of a primer; The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. I've been using this badboy since August and I definitely think it's the best primer I've used. It makes my makeup last longer, look fresher for longer and it also doubles up as spot fighting treatment. 

What products are on your repurchase wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. That Body shop pore minimiser is on my wishlist too, it looks FAB :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete