Saturday 5 March 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish Orange Flower & Chamomile



I am a complete sucker for limited edition products whether it's makeup or skincare, if it's something I've used a variation of before or something that's right up my street there is no mistaking that I'll purchase it! Which was the case with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish in Orange Flower & Chamomile which I actually picked up back in 2014 but have only just come around to start using it.

The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Orange Flower & Chamomile (£20.75) is very much like the original in the sense that you can use it as either a first cleanse to remove your makeup or as a second cleanse or both except that it smells completely different. It's laced with delicate, fresh notes of orange flower water that's been paired with the familar warm glow of English chamomile that helps create an iconic twist on a beauty classic.

I tend to use this both morning and night as I find that it's the perfect consistency to both wake me up in the morning as well as cleanse my skin in the evenings after a long day at work. As much as I love the original and will forever have a bottle or two in my stash, I'm not exactly keen on this limited edition scent. Personally to me it smells of something you would find in a hospital; not that it smells anything like clinical products just it reminds of a product that would belong there. It also feels slightly thicker in consistency to the original in the sense that when you massage the original into the skin, it almost disappears whereas with this version, you can still see it on the skin as it's so creamy.

Sadly as this was a limited edition product, you can not buy it online although I'm sure you can still find some on the likes of eBay and I'm pretty sure that Liz Earle will re-release it at some point again as it was released in the Cleanse & Polish Trio Giftset that they released late in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment