Saturday 26 March 2016

Samples I've Used Up 031

I feel like I write this most months but I'm definitely making more of a conscious effort to use up samples as I just feel overun with the amount that I have from my beauty box subscription/beauty counters/free gift with purchases. I've even come up with a handy system that has meant that I'm using more of them at once that I may consider sharing in a few weeks time or so. Anyhow, moving onto what samples I've used up this month..

I've used up four samples of the Avene Micellar Lotion which removed both my eye makeup and base makeup effortlessly without any elbow grease required so I will definitely be buying this in full size at some point! I've used up the Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water which is pretty much like the original just aimed towards more oily, blemish prone skin which I would also buy in full size too. I've finished up a generous sized No7 Eye Makeup Remover which I detested using as it did not remove any of my eye makeup easily and made my eyes sting too!




I have used up a decent sized sample of the REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial that I thought wouldnt do much but was completely blown away by the results so I'm really glad that I have a full size of this which I got in the Feel Unique Radiant Skin Beauty Box last year. I've finished up the Balnce Me Wonder Eye Cream which felt very hydrating so will definitely considering buying this in the near future. I've used up a teeny sized sample of the HealGel Intensive which I'm not blown away by what it does exactly for my skin so I'm sat on the fence with this one. I've finished up the Sanctuary Night Concentrate which I loved using as it felt really hydrating on the skin. I've used up another No7 Youthful Eye Serum which I absolutely love and will continue using. I've finished up the Clarins HydraQuench Cream with SPF15 that didn't particularly blow me away with the results but I will definitely consider buying in the near future. I've also used up the Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil which I mixed in with the Sanctuary Night Concentrate to get the best of both worlds and I thoroughly enjoyed the results.

 I've used up four samples of La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which I've been using continuously for the last two years or so and will continue using as I love what it does for my skin. I've finished up the Avene Cleanance K which I'm so sad that it's been discontinued as personally, I believe it's a lot better than the Cleanance Expert as this version feels more potent as it were and just does more for my skin. I've used up the Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes which was very runny for my liking and I felt like it did nothing for my eyes. I've also used up the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep which is very light in texture so my skin literally drank it up within seconds. I quite liked what this did for my skin so I may consider buying this in full size real soon. Lastly, I've finished up the Cochine Saigon Water Hyacinth & Lime Blossom Body Lotion which smelt okay but wasn't hydrating enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment