Friday 4 January 2013

Mister Mascara Precision Point Tweezers


Mister Mascara says... Get to the point!

I'm one of those people who never really was fussed about what tweezers I used, so long as they were pointed then they were good to go. I've never been able to get along with slanted tweezers - it's maybe because I've grown up using pointed ones that I've never had the chance to use them. Until I lost my trusty pair of pointed tweezers and had to resort to slanted ones until I opened up Mister Mascara Precision Point Tweezers* on Christmas Day.

I remember seeing these bad boys on Feel Unique a few months ago and just falling in love with them. Whether that's because I found the brand name funny or because they were everything I wanted in a pair of tweezers is beyond me.


These tweezers were designed for precision tweezing hence why they're pointed because they're just the ticket for tackling short, difficult ingrown hairs which allows you to get your eyebrows looking perfect in just under ten minutes flat. They are a bit of a pain to get used to but as soon as you've learnt how to use them, they're a beaut.
You can purchase Mister Mascara Precision Point Tweezers from Feel Unique, Amazon, Beauty Bay and the Mister Mascara Website.

4 comments:

  1. I was the same as you, never really cared about the type of tweezers until I tried Shavata which I am utterly in love with! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what changing to a more expensive brand of tweezers can do to change your outlook on tweezers on the whole! xo

      Delete
  2. Yeah not sure if I am that bothered about my tweezers but I may have to try these in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try these out in the near future! xo

      Delete