Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourites



Another month has passed us by and boy did it go quickly! Like most months, I spent it working and catching up on my sleep and I may or may not have bought my first christmas gift! For August, I stuck to what I know makeup wise with a few new additions that are fast becoming my all time favourite products, so let's see what I've been loving this month..

Just like in previous months, I've been going hard on the radiant front and making sure that both my skin and makeup is extra dewy and the only main product that I've been reaching for to achieve said radiance is the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. I use this both before and after my makeup to not only create the perfect base but to set the whole look off too! Pictured above is my brand spanking second bottle of this which is only a matter of time until I start using as I'm going through my first bottle rather quickly!

Next up is a new addition to my makeup brush collection which is the Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush which makes blending out any smokey eye look a breeze thanks to its tapered shape and light, wooden handle. My beloved NARS Laguna Bronzer has seen a lot of love recently, so much so that I've started to hit pan on this bad boy! At first, I was sat on the fence about this bronzer but I've definitely warmed up to it and use it daily to both contour my cheeks and add some much needed colour. It's only a matter of time until this shatters completely and will need replacing but I'm hoping that won't happen until November time.

At this current moment of time, I'm not wearing any nail varnish however when I have worn nail varnish, I've been reaching for Essie's Saltwater Happy which is a beautiful sand washed, pale denim blue shade that is a part of the new Summer 2015 collection. Whilst I'm pretty sure I own a colour similar if not identical to this, nothing beats the formula of Essie nail varnishes and I will continue to rock this throughout the Autumn months.

I've been slathering my lips religously in the EOS Lipbalm in Pomegranate Raspberry that I've been using for well over a year now! I adore the formulation of EOS lip balms and have quite a few dotted around the house and in various handbags as they are definitely my favourite lip balms which are finally now available in Boots! Lastly, I've been rocking my MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup all month that is a pale pink shade that suits all skin tones without being too bright and overpowering. I'm actually trying to use this up entirely so that I can start using my brand new backup of it so I'm hoping that I finish it up real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment