Thursday 12 July 2012

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3-in-1 Daily Cleansing Lotion

Try saying that as fast as you can!


I had bought this in Boots when I was in Great Yarmouth for when I ran out of my current cleanser. I think this was the only cleanser that I could find in that Boots which contained only the word "cleansing" - the rest seemed to tone my skin as well which I didn't particularly fancy.

This product claims to deeply cleanse your skin, reduce excess oil and shine on your face and helps to clear you face of spots. I have to agree with most of this - I do feel that this deeply cleanses my skin, when I apply this after my exfoliating wash that is. This helps to make my face feel that little bit cleaner, getting rid of the makeup that my exfoliating wash missed. 

It also does help reduce the excess oil and shine on my face as I've noticed a real change in my face since I've started using this. My skin feels softer and doesn't look shiny at all. It sometimes helps to clear spots - this, teamed up with my exfoliating wash and Quinoderm really does the trick when they're all combined together to get rid of spots.

Now, despite all this - I only have one problem with it. No matter how far away from my eyes when I first apply it, they start to sting and water. Perhaps it's the smell or there is something in this which my eyes don't agree with, I honestly don't know. The stinging does go away after a few seconds but it's just every time I use it. Am I the only person who's experienced this?

You can purchase this product as well as most of Neutrogena's range from both Boots and Superdrug for £3.99 I'd be quick though and hurry along to Boots as it's 2 for £5 on selected Neutrogena!

5 comments:

  1. I always find that I am pleased with Neutrogena products! :)


    The Style Diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame that it stings your eyes, seemed like a good product apart form that xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly but I shan't stop using it just because of that xx

      Delete
  3. I find it stings my eyes too! I only bought it a couple of days ago though so seeing if it works before I decide if I can live with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally couldn't live with it stinging my eyes every time I used it however I did manage to finish it up, eventually! :) xo

      Delete