Monday 13 May 2013

Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish


After recently switching the majority of my skin care routine to more natural products that are suited to my skin type, I've been turning to the Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish for those times when my skin needs a little perk up. The New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish aims to cleanse deep down into pores, removing excess oil and dirt whilst the bamboo and jojoba beads gentle slough away dead skin cells. The mango seed butter helps to soften and moisturise the skin which in turn helps to keep the pores clear.

I've been using this twice weekly as recommended for a little over three weeks now and I've noticed that my skin is looking a lot more perkier than normal which is definitely down to this product. It's a very creamy, subtle exfoliator with little beads in it that you massage onto wet skin in circular movements and then wash away with warm water. I prefer washing this off with a muslin cloth as I find it helps exfoliate my skin that little bit more. This smells exactly like mangos which I'm sure would appeal to many people.

I've noticed that not only is my skin looking a lot more brighter, I'm not having nearly as many break outs which is a definite bonus. Whilst the entire Amie range is primarily aimed at young, teenage skin, I do believe that the New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish would work for most people as it's main aim is to cleanse deep into your pores whilst leaving your skin moisturised. I would quite happily repurchase this when I run out as well as look into more of the range.

The Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish is available on their online website, Amazon and in Supermarkets for £4.95.
*


No comments:

Post a Comment