Friday 15 January 2016

Products I've Hit Pan On

For those of you who aren't familiar with the terms "hitting pan on", it just basically means that you've used up so much of the product that you can visually see the pan/bottom of the packaging. These are one of my favourite posts to read as you can really tell when somebody loves a particular product and seeing as I do enjoy reading them so much, I thought I better share what products I use a regular basis!

The NARS Laguna Bronzer comes as no surprise as it's the only bronzer that I reach for to contour with. As you can see, I've hit pan quite a fair bit on this which just goes to show how often I reach for it! Seeing as this is one of my all time favourite bronzers, I cannot wait until I've used it all up and move onto my backup of it as there is no better feeling than swirling a brush in a new powder.

The Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut is a hidden gem in the beauty world as it's the perfect eyebrow powder for those who have fairly dark brows. I use this with the ELF Concealer Brush as it's small enough to mimic hairs whilst covering a large enough sparse area. I've been using this for the best part of three years so a little definitely goes a long way!

I remember when everybody was going on about the NYC Sunny Bronzer and how I jumped on the bandwagon but couldn't understand the hype about it at first but I can see why. It's billed as one of the best bronzers for pale beauties without coming across as being too muddy or orange - so long as you use a very light hand! 

Lastly, I simply couldn't mention MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade as it's one of the best highlighters ever and is one that I'm forever recommending to everyone and their nan! It gives an instant highlight within one brush stroke which intensifies the more you apply.  

No comments:

Post a Comment