Tuesday 22 April 2014

VO5 Miracle Concentrate


I've been using hair oils ever since 2012 and I'm one of those people who have to use a hair oil every time I've washed my hair. My all time favourite hair oil to date is definitely the Organix Macadamia Oil but as I prefer to buy it in the states where it's cheaper, I've been opting for cheaper alternatives in particular, the VO5 Miracle Concentrate.

The VO5 Miracle Concentrate is an intensive leave-in treatment that hydrates and conditions the hair all with the help of argan oil. It comes housed in a bottle with a pipette which makes dispensing the product rather easy unlike other traditional pour style bottles. I personally prefer to apply two pipettes to my hair - one for all over and the other for my ends. As it is such a light weight oil, my hair literally drinks it up so I'm not left with my hair feeling nor looking greasy which can happen if you apply too much.

I've been using this continuously since mid October time and I've found that my hair has benefited a lot from it. You can no longer tell if I have the tell tale signs of split ends from heat damage as this oil helps mask the appearance of them by hydrating them. It also helps restore natural shine and bounce back into the hair which makes my hair feel and look a lot healthier. As I'm nearing the last few drops of this elixir, I can definitely see myself repurchasing this in the near future as it truly is one of the best budget hair oils I've used.

No comments:

Post a Comment