Monday 22 July 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude



I've always been a fan of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Lipsticks especially after I picked up my first two; Pink Satin & Caramel Comfort from America last year. It wasn't until I was on Pinterest, that I noticed the perfect nude lipstick in the form of Nourishing Nude which just so happened to be a shade that I didn't see at the L'Oreal stand back in America. After it sitting in my wishlist on eBay for months, I finally bought it.

Nourishing Nude is one of those shades that I would typically say is a my lips but better shade. It enhances your natural lip colour by giving it a glossy look whilst making the lips appear to be just one colour. What I like the most about this is just how moisturising it is. It's exactly like the infamous Revlon Lip Butters just a lot more sheerer whilst being much more moisturising. These are not to be confused with a lipstick however as they are just L'Oreals version of the Lip Butters.

I find that Nourishing Nude lasts on the lips for several hours which is the standard for typical sheer tinted balms. You can purchase Nourishing Nude as well as other shades from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Lipstick line from eBay or if you're lucky enough to live in the States, from your local Walmart for £8.95. Please note that the price of these in the US varies from store to store and state to state.

No comments:

Post a Comment