Tuesday 5 November 2013

Superdrug Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste

Whilst growing up, I never had perfect teeth. I had an overcrowded mouth which resulted in five teeth being pulled out and braces for just under three years just to get straight teeth that my dentist was happy with. Add that to drinking fizzy drinks and being a sugaraholic and you could say that I should have bad teeth when actually, I don't. I don't have any fillings nor any problematic teeth which is surprising as I sure have put my teeth through hell over the last few years. The only problem I have which has gotten worse with time is that I have sensitive teeth. Drinking a cold drink with ice cubes resulted in taking baby sips and eating an ice lolly was a killer with every bite. It wasn't until a month ago or so that I finally decided to take action and get myself some sensitive toothpaste pronto.

The Superdrug Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste is a toothpaste thas has been specially formulated for those with sensitive teeth. It helps to gently remove stains and restore the natural whiteness in your teeth whilst protecting the teeth and gums against the build up of plaque and tartar. It contains flouride which helps to strengthen the tooth enamel whilst helping to fight tooth decay all with a fresh minty flavour which leaves your mouthing feeling clean and refreshed.

Whilst I have only been using this toothpaste for a short period of time, I've noticed that I've seen results almost instantly. The biggest result I've seen apart from the fact that my teeth look whiter than before is that I no longer feel as much pain whilst drinking a cold drink with ice cubes. Whilst I've been using this, I mainly only feel a little bit of pain which is gone within seconds and sometimes, I feel no pain at all. I can happily drink a cold drink now and know that it wont take me forever to finish it. I can also eat ice cream without my teeth hurting quite so much. I honestly don't know why I didn't make the switch sooner as this has, in some ways, changed my life to some extent.

You can find the Superdrug Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste down the toothpaste aisle in Superdrug for only 60p!

2 comments:

  1. 60p?? :o brb buying this! I always spend ££ on expensive toothpaste but this is a total bargain :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now you can spend a fraction of that and still get great results! :) xo

      Delete