Monday 25 November 2013

Yankee Candle Wax Tart in Fireside Treats


For those of you who do not know me, I'm a huge Yankee Candle fan. With that being said, I much prefer their wax tarts than their actual jar candles purely because I like swapping and changing my scents whenever I feel like. It also is a lot cheaper and easier than forking out almost £20 for a candle that you'll be stuck with until it's burned down completely whereas with a wax tart, you can simply pop it out and change it for a new scent for less than £2 a tart.

I've been burning Fireside Treats for the past few days and it instantly transports me back to America, making smores with my Grandpa. The best way I can describe this scent is imaging a fire burning whilst roasting marshmallows which is what Yankee Candle wanted you to picture. It's warm yet smoky whilst sweetened with roasted marshmallows which makes this scent perfect for now.

Yankee Candle Wax Tarts fragrances last for up to eight hours although Fireside Treats has been lasting for much longer than that. I personally buy mine from this eBay seller as ten wax tarts for just under £11 is a bargain when you compare the prices in Clinton Cards! They also make great little additions to presents as who doesn't love something by Yankee Candle?
 Please note that I do not burn my wax tarts on my bed, it was purely for picture purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment