Saturday 9 November 2013

Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner

 
The Tresemme Platinum Strength range was a release that I eagerly anticipated back in early 2013 in particular, the shampoo and conditioner duo. This duo helps to repair up to two years worth of damage in just five uses which is a very bold claim to make. It uses the Tresemme Platinum Strength System/Renewing Complex which helps to make the hair more manageable, stronger and more healthier than before. I've been using this duo for the last few weeks and I think it's time I shared my two cents on it.

I've always been a big fan of Tresemme products and used them constantly when I was younger as they were cheap and cheerful yet did the job well. Despite my love for the brand, I feel like my hair and this duo did not get on. It claims to make the hair more manageable and stronger which this certainly did not. If anything, my hair felt more weakened than before I started using this duo. I noticed that after I used this pair, my hair felt too silcone-y clean yet at the same time weighed down in some cases which meant styling my hair was out of the window. As for repairing up to two years worth of damage in just five uses, impossible. Tresemme, you've let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment