Friday 21 February 2014

Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Makeup Remover




As I am completely besotted with the Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Makeup Remover, I decided to pick up the Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Makeup Remover that is enriched with grape extract. It's a gentle eye makeup remover that promises to remove even the most stubborn-ist waterproof mascara without irrtating the delicate eye contour area.

Now I'm not sure about you but I only wear waterproof mascara when its the summer so I cannot vouch for its removing waterproof mascara properties but it definitely does make removing mascara and liquid eyeliner a breeze. I simply soak a cotton wool pad or two and hold it against my eye for about twenty seconds or so before wiping away and I find that the majority of my eye makeup has been removed. I find that it doesn't irritate my eyes and it leaves them feeling clean and soothed. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a gentle eye makeup remover that removes eye makeup easily and effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment