Sunday 9 February 2014

Samples I've Used Up 008

I received a sample of the No7 Extreme Length Extend as a GWP as I had bought two make up items from No7. I used this in conjuction with the No7 Stay Perfect Mascara and my eyelashes looked really long and full of volume. This coated each and every lash and literally extend them. I will definitely be buying this in full size once I've gotten through all my mascaras.

A sample that has frequented in many of these posts is The Face Shop The Smim Radiating Moisturising Cream. This is a very light weight moisturiser that leaves the skin feeling moisturised and looking radiant. I think the results of this moisturiser are better when used with Hydraluron as my face was left feeling and looking hydrated as well as a lot more brighter than before. I may consider buying this in full size at some point but for now, I'll stick with the moisturisers that I have.

I've used up my sample pot of the Estee Lauder Double Wear which I'm in the shade 1W1 Bone. I wouldn't say that it's as full coverage as everybody says it is but it definitely lasts on the skin for ages. I find that I can only use either the RT Buffing Brush or RT Expert Face Brush with this as it doesn't seem to agree with my other brushes. Despite that, this is literally the perfect winter foundation for me as it's a brilliant colour match and I've already bought this in the full size.

I've finished up a sample of the Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil which was literally a saviour for my dry skin. This is a light weight oil that can feel a little heavy if you apply too much. I apply this before bed, before other serums and my moisturiser and when I wake up in the morning, my skin looks slightly glowy and rehydrated. I will definitely be purchasing this in full size.

The last sample I've used up is the Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum which sadly I didn't notice any results as I think with serums, you need more than just one satchet. It felt light weight on the skin and sunk in quickly but that's all that I can say. I will need a few more samples of this before I consider purchasing in full size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment