Wednesday 19 March 2014

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner


Over the past year or so, there has been quite a few products that have had a lot of hype surrounding them making them the product to have which is all down to the Caroline Hirons effect. I haven't really taken much notice apart from noting down the products in my wish list and have slowly been adding them to my stash. Just before Christmas, I finally caved and bought the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner which I've been using on a daily basis ever since.

The Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner is a gentle and refreshing exfoliating lotion that removes any impurities that dulls the complexion which helps reveal soft, smooth and brighter-looking skin. It contains tamarind which helps remove impurities and dead skin cells whilst boosting the skins natural exfoliating process as well as white nettle extract which smooths and refines skin texture. 

It has quite a thick, liquid consistency which means that you can't pour too much which I like. I use just one cotton pad, starting with my eyes and then sweeping all over my face before finishing down my neck and I find that this helps prep my skin for the rest of my skincare routine. Since I've started using this, I've noticed that my skin is a lot more smoother in texture and feels a lot softer too. In the mornings after I've used this, my face appears a little more brighter than before and makeup seems to sit better on my skin. Some may deem this to be too pricey but a little goes a long way and I would say that I'm only a quarter of the way through mine at the moment and that it with using it on a daily basis. If you're looking for a good exfoliating toner or are just starting out, I would definitely recommend this especially if you suffer with a dull complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment