Monday 17 March 2014

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Regenerating Mask




As my hair of late is relatively healthy, I haven't felt the need to use a intensive conditioner/hair mask but whenever I do, the one that I've been reaching for is the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Regenerating Mask. I absolutely adored the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo + Conditioner duo so I had high hopes for this.

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Regenerating Mask has a slight gummy texture to it which means a little goes a long way with it. As it rather thick, I like to believe that it gives more nourishment than a traditional intensive conditioner which can sometimes feel rather light and gloopy. With weightless nutri-oils and added argan oil, this puts some much needed moisture back into my hair especially after a week of using heat and leaves it feeling incredibly soft and shiny. I've noticed that after I've used this, my hair has no knots or tangles and it seems to dry quicker as well. As it comes housed in a chic looking tub which contains 200ml, you will definitely get a lot of uses out of it which makes it incredibly good value cost per use.

No comments:

Post a Comment