Thursday 13 March 2014

Superdrug Sensitive Toothpaste


As with most basic essentials, I don't like spending a fortune on something that will run out in a few months at most. I opt instead for the cheap and cheerful and have found that in some cases, the cheaper are truly better than the more expensive. I bought the Superdrug Sensitive Toothpaste at the same time as the Superdrug Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste and have had it stashed away until I finished up my most recent one.

The Superdrug Sensitive Toothpaste is alike any other toothpaste - it has the same minty fresh taste and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I've noticed that since using this in conjunction with my Colgate Plax Sensitive Mouthwash, my teeth aren't overly sensitive anymore and I can enjoy ice cold drinks without much pain. Whilst it certainly has been doing the job, I shan't be repurchasing it as I much prefer trying out different brands. However on the other hand, I will admit that having a pink tube of toothpaste in the bathroom does make everything look that little bit more girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment