Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites

Thoroughout February, I've found myself reaching more for the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter which is the perfect candlelit champagney shade which creates the perfect highlighted effect which looks absolutely stunning. I love applying this straight from the bullet to the tops of my cheeks and then blending it in with a blending sponge. As I'm now working more hours at work, I've been getting more stressed which has resulted in quite a few blemishes so I've been concealing them using the 17 Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer. This is quite frankly better than the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as the shade range is more suited to pale skinned ladies and lasts a long time on the skin without looking cakey. I've been using the shade Extra Fair which is the perfect shade for me.

I've been suffering with quite dry lips throughout February so I've always had a tube or two of the Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm on me which I applying throughout the day to keep my lips moisturised. This is one of my favourite lip balms as it doesn't feel thick on the lips and it lasts for quite a long time. As I'm using public transport daily, I've been reaching for the Wilko Hand Sanitisers to keep any pesky germs and bacteria away. This doesn't dry out the hands after use and it sinks in quickly meaning you can get on with things almost straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment