Monday 25 August 2014

Argan Oil Hair Treatment



Earlier on in the year, I bought a few products from my local 99p store which included the Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner as well as the matching hair mask. I also bought the Argan Oil Hair Treatment to use alongside the matching products to truly put the range to test. I've been using this every time I've washed my hair since April and I'm finally getting round to reviewing it.

The Argan Oil Hair Treatment (£3.35) is a intensive hydrating treatment that repairs and rejuvenates hair to leave it shiny, smooth and healthy whilst giving it some much needed nourishment. It's been specially formulated using oil from the fruit of the Argan Tree and is enriched with vitamin E that helps protect the hair whilst adding shine and reducing frizz.

Unlike other hair oils, the Argan Oil Hair Treatment has a rather deceiving name as it's actually a hair oil rather than a treatment like a mask. Since using this for the past four months, I've noticed that I haven't suffered with quite as many split ends which has resulted in getting barely anything cut off at the hair dressers. I've also noticed that despite it being very light weight in texture, you do run the risk of applying too much due to the pour style bottle which means that you can end up with greasy hair which has happened to me numerous times. Whilst it claims to be a intensive hydrating treatment, I don't personally think it's all that hydrating as I've found that my hair can feel dry especially on the ends even after applying this. Overall, this is a good budget hair oil if you're just starting out with hair oils but I would definitely recommend trying out the VO5 Miracle Hair Concentrate as it's just so much better.

2 comments: