Saturday 23 August 2014

Samples I've Used Up 014

I've used up the Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes which I received back in the April Birchbox which I then took with me to America. I quite liked these as they were the perfect travel size and were rather refreshing. I have since purchased three more packs of these just to take with me on the go as I haven't suffered any reactions to them unlike most. I've finished up a sample of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II which I do own in full size but have a lot of facial oils to be use up before I crack it open. I found that it made my skin appear more radiant in the morning which is surprising as its a rather weird consistency.

I've used up another sample of the Lancome Visonnaire Advanced Skin Corrector which helped make my skin feel a lot softer and reduced the appearance of uneven texture on my cheeks. Whilst I do like what it does for my skin, I won't buy it in full size as I've discovered something which is essentially the same just a lot cheaper. Finally, I've used up a pot of The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector which I absolutely hated the scent of but found that it did wonders for my feet. It helped keep them moisturised and soft all day long. I may consider buying this in the full size for the sole purpose of using it on my feet but I've got too many foot creams to use and not enough feet.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on the smell of the Hemp Hand Protector, I think it is vile however, I love the way it makes my skin feel :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they made products like that better scented as it truly is one of those marmite products in the world xo

      Delete