Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation


My love for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation has been well documented and it's definitely one of my holy grail products that I simply cannot be without. I decided to branch out and try the Radiance Reveal version instead when I ran out purely because the blogger in me wanted a new foundation to try instead of repurchasing the original. Fast forward a few months and its been love ever since.

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation (£9.99) comes in eight different shades and promises to give the skin a radiance boost whilst providing a flawless finish which lasts for up to sixteen hours. It comes housed in exactly the same packaging as the serum version - a glass bottle with a red pump which makes dispensing the product rather easy as well as knowing when you're about to run out.

Just like the serum version, this feels very light weight on the skin and blends in nicely. I've noticed that whilst the Radiance Reveal version, my skin looks more radiant once I've finished blending and buffing it all in. It somehow makes my skin appear more luminious and dewy without looking oily or shiny which can sometimes happen with radiance boosting products. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is full coverage as it doesn't cover up everything straight away but it can be built up to give a flawless finish which would definitely appeal to most. As I don't use powder much unless it's hot outside, I can easily get about six-ish hours wear out of this which is roughly how long I wear a full face of makeup for anyway so I bet with powder, it would last even longer. I definitely prefer the Radiance Reveal version over the Serum purely because of how radiant it makes my skin look whilst wearing and it costs exactly the same. If you're in the market for a radiance boosting foundation then I urge you to try this one as you won't regret it!

What is your holy grail foundation?





No comments:

Post a Comment