Friday 1 August 2014

July Favourites

Just like many beauty bloggers, I seem to have too many foundations so in a bid to use a few up, I've been mixing a few together. My favoured duo has been the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal mixed with the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. These two together gives the perfect dewy finish with the right amount of coverage which has made me question why I hate the Laura Mercier offering so much especially when I've been receiving so many compliments on my base. Will a repurchase be in the near future?

As we all love a little dewiness, I've been using the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer as both a primer and a highlighter which gives off the most perfect amount of lit from within glow which has resulted in me stocking up on a few on a recent offer. In order to apply all three products, I've been using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which has made my foundation brushes bite the dust, literally. I use this to apply all my base products and the finish it gives makes me question why I even bother buying foundation brushes when I can buy a few more of these.

It's been getting a little warm in the UK recently so I've been upping my hydrating and as well as ensuring I drink more water than normal, I'm making a conscious effort to use Hydraluron  to keep my skin hydrated. This is quite literally the best thing since sliced bread as it increases your skin hydration due to it containing pure hyaluronic acid that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water and essentially acts like a magnet with your moisturiser of choice. My last favourite of the month has been La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which has been helping with my sudden breakout from all these sugary treats I've been letting myself have. It helps heal existing blemishes whilst preventing new ones all whilst treating existing scarring. Which makes this the perfect product to have especially when you suffer with acne/blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment