Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Real Techniques Offer You DONT Want To Miss!






It's not very often that I blog about offers however there is one offer in particular that has started today that you simply cannot miss! I'm sure we're all aware of the hysteria behind Real Techniques brushes and I'm pretty sure that we all own a fair few brushes from them. However until 25/08/15, the Core Collection Set is down to £10.99 instead of it's usual £21.99 which you simply cannot beat! 

I've had my set for just over three years now and they're still going strong albeit the black handles flaking a little but the bristles themselves are just as good as the day I first bought them. Whilst I will admit that I don't use the majority of the brushes in them quite as much as I once did, I couldn't resist buying another as a backup for when my current one needs replacing. I'm pretty sure that these will be flying off the shelves so you better be quick to grab yours!

Will you be rushing out to your local Boots to buy one?

4 comments:

  1. I've just bought these! I've only just got myself some make up brushes after using my fingers/rubbishy old sets for years. Then I saw this offer and I just couldn't resist x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete