Saturday 15 August 2015

Skincare Addition || Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Water


Micellar waters are one of the few beauty products that took the blogging world by storm last year with the majority of skincare brands bringing out their own version including the likes of L'Oreal, Garnier and Simple; not forgetting that Bioderma were the ones who started the trend. Whilst I've tried my fair share of micellar waters, I've recently been reaching the Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Water who as a brand can do no wrong especially when it comes to their infamous body range but in terms of skincare, I've only tried a few products including The Ultimelt which has to be one of the better hot cloth cleansers I've used after the likes of Liz Earle.

The Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Water (£6) is an oil free, non-drying formula that helps remove makeup, dirt and impurities in as little as one sweep which leaves the skin feeling both fresh and smooth. As it contains a number of ingredients including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, rich peach and goji berry extracts, cool cucumber water juice, botanical cornflower extract and aloe vera leaf juice, it is suitable for all skin types.

Whilst all micellar waters pretty much do the exact same thing, the cute pink packaging is certainly a winner for me and makes it stand out amongst the rest of the Soap & Glory lineup. I use this in the evening and tend to soak about three to four cotton pads, depending on if I've wearing heavier makeup and it's almost all of. There is no constant rubbing or tugging at the eyes which means no irritation - winning! Despite this, I do feel that I'm going through this as quickly as water so I won't be repurchasing it for that reason although with that being said, they have made the bottle a lot bigger so it should last slightly longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment