Sunday 23 August 2015

Samples I've Used Up 026



This month has seen me finally use up the last of my stash of the Lancome Visionnaire Serum which although I truly do love what it does for my skin, I just cannot justify spending £60 for a 30ml bottle which I know will barely last me a month. With that being said however,  I have found a dupe which I'm currently putting to the test which is only a fraction of the price so stay tuned for a review coming up within the next few weeks!

I've managed to use up not one, not two but three samples of Lancome Genefique which I use in the mornings after using Visionnaire the night before. Whilst I haven't noticed any ground breaking results with Genefique, I truly do like how soft it makes my skin and I believe that it helps my serums and moisturiser absorb a lot better. I have quite a few samples left of this until I think about buying it in full size however a quick google search brings up a dupe which I believe I already have in my stash, so we'll see how it compares.

I've finished up a sample of the No7 Youthful Eye Serum which I apply before applying any eye cream. Whilst this hasn't helped reduce the appearance of my obvious eye wrinkles which has been caused from lack of sleep, it does however make any eye cream I apply afterwards absorb a lot quicker and make the area feel incredibly soft and look hydrated! I've reviewed this in full which you can have a read about here.

I've used up a travel size CoLab Dry Shampoo in London which I kept in my bag for on the go. I much prefer this to Batiste because it doesn't leave the dreaded white cast which takes  a little while to get rid of entirely. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this once I've used up my current one. I was given a sample of the Estee Lauder Clear Difference Purifying Exfoliating Mask not too long ago which I managed to get two full face applications for it. Unlike some face masks, this contains tiny little particles which exfoliates the skin whilst you remove it. This helped make my skin feel incredibly soft and helped with any active blemishes reduce in appearance almost entirely the morning after. I will most definitely be buying this in full size in the next few months.

I haven't quite finished the Lord & Berry Eyeliner however because of it being a travel size  and thus sharpening it quite a lot, it has since run down a lot making it almost impossible to hold now. It's definitely one of the blackest pencil eyeliners I've come across however it doesn't quite beat the Rimmel Scandal Eyes. Lastly, I've used up a sample of Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces For Her which has to be one of their nicest smelling fragrances I've smelt! There's just something about it which smells so seductive and sophisticated which is making me want to buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment