Friday 21 August 2015

Summer Fragrance Picks 2015



Now that Summer is drawing to a close and that we are now edging our way closer to winter which means jumpers and boots, I thought I'd share what fragrances I've been spritzing myself daily with during Summer. As you can tell from the image above, all these fragrances are well loved!

The Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid (£26.50) is one of the newest additions to my stash and is one that I didn't hesitate a minute in buying! With notes of pomegranate, honeysuckle and butterfly orchid to name just a few, this makes for one enticing, mouth-watering fragrance that just smells so exotic and fierce at the same time. 

One fragrance that I've had for quite a while now is The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist (£7.50) that despite being a body mist, it sure packs a punch and lingers on the skin for hours! It's one of the more uplifting fragrances of the lot that instantly puts a smile on my face the minute I spray it. I tend to layer this with other fragrances that wear it by itself purely for the fact that it seems to go with every fragrance I own.

Next up is Vera Wang Pink Princess (£34) that is one of the more messier fragrances of my stash due to it's pink glitter bottle that just seems to get everywhere. With notes of pink grapefruit, raspberry sorbet and marshmallow, this makes for one sweet lively fragrance. This is one that I tend to wear with the pink grapefruit body mist as it help enhances the grapefruit scent which in turn makes the scent linger longer on the skin.

Out of all the fragrances above, Joop Miss Wild (£29.50) is by far one of my all time favourites despite not spritizing it as often as the others. This is essentially the female version of the mens just more floral with hints of vanilla and spicy pink berries. I prefer to wear this when the other half is wearing the mens version as we're basically matching.


Last but most certainly not least is Jimmy Choo Exotic 2014 (£36.61) which is the exact same scent as this years version just packaged differently. This is the most sweetest scent in the line up whilst being fruity at the same time. It contains notes of blackcurrant sorbet and pink grapefruit which again I tend to layer with The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist. Unlike most EDT's which don't linger around for long, this one you can still smell many hours after spritzing which just goes to show how much of punch this fragrance has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment