Wednesday 5 August 2015

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara



I've definitely become a bit of a hoarder when it comes to makeup as I seem to buy everything that I see on offer which immediately goes into my backup makeup drawer - yes, I've become one of those people! I have more than enough makeup to last me for many years just I cannot seem to resist buying more especially when there are new products launching all the time! One said launch that I'm rather late to the party on is the Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara which continues to be one of their more popular mascaras.

The Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara (£7.99) is a new and improved version of the original just with the added extra of it containing argan oil. Unlike the original, this helps the lashes feel conditioned and not weighed down - no matter how many coats you apply! Combined with the ultra flex brush that has ultra-soft bristles that literally hugs the lashes, defining them from root to tip to help create clump-free, fuller looking lashes.

I will admit that I was a little skeptical when it came to using this mascara partially because I do suffer with gaps which was caused by eyelash extensions and I've literally tried everything to help regrow my lashes. However I'm not entirely sure why I was skeptical of using this mascara as although it hasn't helped regrow my lashes completely, it has helped make my lashes look fuller with every use. When used by itself, it does define the lashes more than any other mascara however I much prefer to use it for the finishing coat as it truly defines the lashes to create the ultimate fanned out look without skimping out on the volume. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a bad mascara for what it does but it just hasn't transformed my life as much as other mascaras have.

No comments:

Post a Comment