Monday 12 October 2015

Boots Haul 020



I'm sure we all have one of those shops where we could just spend a fortune in and surprisingly, that store for me is Boots. Boots is just one of those places where they have a good mixture of highend and drugstore with many bargains like the infamous 3 for 2 which all the beauty bloggers sure take advantage of! Which just so happens to be the main cause of this haul, I fell into Boots only needing a few repurchases and I ended up coming out with a lot more. 

The main repurchase for me is the Estee Lauder Light Black Primer which I use after curling my lashes to act as a primer. I a do a few coats before going in with my normal mascara to make my lashes appear longer and fuller. It's completely unnecessary but I like to think it does something for my short lashes. The next repurchase is of course naturally the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which is my go to for applying foundation. I tend to stick to one sponge for two days worth of foundation hence why I end up with atleast three on the go. With one sponge lasting two months or so before throwing it out, I always like to have a few in backup to keep going between the 3 for 2 deals.

There's no denying that I love my highlighters so I picked up the Collection Speedy Highlighter which is pretty much identical to my beloved No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter just slightly darker in colour. I also picked up the Collection Contour Kit Highlight & Scuplt which on first glances, the highlighter looks to be packed with glitter which gladly doesn't translate on the skin. It's instead a beautiful champagne colour with the perfect bronzer for pale skinned beauties. I also picked up the Collection #BlushAndGlow which has the bronzer and highligher already in there with two shades of blush which in hindsight is rather pointless however it's ideal for travelling.

I couldn't resist picking up the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette as the colours inside are right up my street! I also decided to get the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner as everyone and their nan raves about it and I wanted a change from my normal liquid liner. One product that I haven't had in what feels like forever is the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer which is essentially like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but a fraction of the price. After seeing a friend rocking the Revlon Nail Varnish in Ace Of Spades, I too had to get on that bandwagon and I'm certainly not disappointed! It's a beautiful light black/dark grey that only takes one coat to be completely opaque. Lastly, I had to buy the Philips Tongue Cleaner purely because it was practically half price due to their price matching which I'll be popping up a review of in the next few weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment