Monday 26 October 2015

Samples I've Used Up 028

 I've used up two travel sized Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I adore using to remove the bulk of my makeup off. I've finished up a pack of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes which I kept in my bag for times when I needed to freshen up. These were very moist to the touch and hydrating at the same time so I will definitely be repurchasing these! I've used up the travel sized versions of Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo + Conditioner which were very hydrating and helped keep my hair manageable and soft. I've finished up a travel sized Sensodyne Extra Fresh Toothpaste which lasted quite a while and will definitely consider purchasing in full size.


I've used up the travel sized versions of Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo + Conditioner which completely transformed my hair whilst away on holiday. It helped to hydrate my hair whilst reducing the appearance of any noticeable damage all whilst smelling bloody good! I will definitely think about buying these in the full size. I've finished up a travel sized Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor which I used most nights on holiday just to give my hair a treat after being in the sun all day. Long term readers will know that I swear by Aussie's 3MM's! I've used up the No7 Youthful Eye Serum which I use before I apply any eye cream and whilst I haven't noticed any groundbreaking results, I like to think that it's hydrating my under eye area more when combined with an eye cream. I've finished up two samples of Vichy Idealia Life Serum which I only got a few uses out of each sample tube which sadly wasn't enough to get behind the hype of the product. It did make my skin feel soft but apart from that, that's really it. Lastly, I've used up a vial of Juicy Couture Couture La La which smelt so good as it contains notes of mandarin and white floral which is definitely going on my to buy in full size list!

1 comment: