Saturday 10 October 2015

Superdrug Haul 006



Superdrug is one of those stores that I don't really go into much, purely because the staff in there aren't very helpful. The last time I went into one of their stores was back in May which feels like forever ago and even then I didn't buy a great deal. After seeing quite a few people hauling their own branded products, I decided that I better pop into my local one to see what products they had.
Before I even tried Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish, I was a loyal follower of the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser so of course I had to pick up two more! This is by far one of the better hot cloth cleansers I've tried as not only is the consistency very creamy and very luxurious but I actually feel like it works wonders for my dry/very dry skin. I also picked up their Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser which again, I have tried previously. This is a brightening version of the Vitamin E one just slightly smaller in size with a much different scent. I much prefer the Vitamin E one however this version is better suited for days when my skin is looking a little dull.

I've seen quite a few people raving about the Vitamin E Dual Phase Cleansing Oil recently so of course I had to pick one up. It's one of those products that you have to shake it up to combine the two layers to then use to cleanse the skin. You can use it to both remove makeup and to clease the skin however I think I'll give both a go before I decide which way is better suited for my skin. Lastly, I picked up the Gilette Venus Snap Razor as it's been on my radar for quite a while and it's perfect for when I'm travelling both abroad and around the country. It's basically a smaller version of the a normal size which still takes normal razor blades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment