Wednesday 13 April 2016

Boots Haul 021



As mentioned in my March Favourites, I've been trying to save money instead of spending as I simply do not need another shimmery taupe eyeshadow when I have five very similar shades already in my stash. However there are times when I'm weak and cannot resist with today being an exception. I think I was relatively calm on the spending front if I'm honest although I technically didn't need it all, I wanted it instead ;)

Considering that today was the day that No7 brought out their contouring palettes, it seemed only fair that I bought both shades; Light/Medium and Medium/Dark. I've only really played about with these both in store and at home so I haven't had the chance to put them to the test properly so I will have a review of both coming up in the next few days. Speaking of contouring, I couldn't resist picking up the Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Light after seeing quite a few YouTubers using it in their videos. I'm hoping that this will take my contouring to the next level and completely change the way that I contour altogether. Fingers crossed!

As all of No7 was on a three-for-two deal, it seemed only fair that I picked up my trusty No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter to have in back up. This is a beautiful candlelit champagne colour that gives that radiant lit from within glow that looks very natural on the skin but can be built up to get more of a strobed effect. I use this every time I apply makeup so I simply cannot live without it!

I've had my eyes on the Le Couvent des Minimes range ever since they launched in Boots but I've never wanted to buy any of the products due to how expensive they were. On a recent visit to my local store, I noticed that majority of the range was reduced in price which is because I'm assuming they'll be getting rid of it altogether so it seemed only fair I picked up the pieces that I've had my eyes on for quite a while! The Gardener's Hand Healer Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is something that I've wanted to try out for ages as it's very similar to my beloved Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator except for the hands! I also had to get the matching Ultra Cleansing Foam to use alongside it for days when my hands are feeling really dry. Lastly, I got the Hiker's Foot Healer which I'm hoping will help with my dry feet as it seems that anything I apply doesn't help even the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment