Friday 29 April 2016

April Empties 2016 || Products I've Used Up



I've finished up the La Roche Posay Serozinc which I use both morning and night after using an exfoliating toner. I bought quite a few cans of these when they first launched in the UK and I'm slowly making my way through my stash. I've used up the Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner which I usually used in the mornings as its one of the most gentle exfoliating toners I've come across. I've finished up the La Roche Posay Effacer Duo+ which is a staple in my morning routine for helping keep any blemishes at bay whilst helping prevent any future ones. I've used up the No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum which I use both morning and night to help prevent any first signs of ageing. I've finished up the Retinol Reface which I tend to use only a few times in the week to help keep my complexion even as well as to make it feel softer too. I've used up Hydraluron which long term readers will know is one of my holy grail products when it comes to keeping skin hydrated for longer.

I've finished up a The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamily Pillow & Body Mist which I tend to use most nights to help me get a decent nights sleep. It may seem a little unnecessary to most people but to me I cannot live without it although I have since settled with a much cheaper alternative! I've used up a travel sized Pixi Glow Tonic which is a exfoliating toner that helps to reveal brighter, more even skin. I definitely think that my previous one of this was a dud due to how old it was and this bottle has literally made me fall head over heels in love for the results it gives! I've finished up a travel sized Pai Camelia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser which is very similar to the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but just feels that little more creamier on the skin so I will definitely be purchasing this at some point. I've used up the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light which I tend to mix in with my foundation to help create a more radiant base. I've finished up the No7 Skin Illuminator which has become my new love in life as I use it both before foundation and mixed in with it to help create a more radiant base and I much prefer this over the Revlon offering. I've used up the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which I use as a primer before my foundation to not only make my foundation last longer but to make my skin appear more radiant. I've most definiely used up the L'Oreal Double Extensions Beauty Beauty Tubes Mascara as it's dried up completely! I use this as a primer for my mascara as it lengthens my lashes and gives a lot of volume. I've finished up the Seventeen Stay Time 18 Hour Wear Concealer in Extra Fair which I use both under my eyes to brighten up my dark circles as well as to conceal any pesky blemishes.

I've finished up a can of Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo which I used on two day or even three day hair which helped make my hair appear cleaner than what it actually was. I've used up the Carino Moisture Deep Conditioning Treatment which I used nearly everytime I washed my hair as a deep conditoning treatment to help hydrate my heavily bleached/heat damaged hair and it's always worked a treat. I've finished up the Pro:voke Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo which I used nearly everytime I washed my hair as well. This has helped transform my blonde completely and has made my ombre more brighter in colour. I've used up the Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel which as you can see is well and truly battered! This is one of the most sickly smelling shower gels I've come across however it's one of those scents that you cannot resist but using time and time again. I've finally finished up my Hugo Boss Nuit EDP that is a very floral, fruity scent that I used loved wearing most days. Once I finish up a few more fragrances, I'll definitely be repurchasing this one! I've used up the No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer which is one of the very few primers that not only smoothes out any fine lines but it also helps make your skin appear more radiant whilst making your makeup last that little bit longer.

I've used up a pack of Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which are the only cotton wool pads I use without fail. I've finished up the Sanctuary Body Butter which was very hydrating and sunk in quickly but I felt that I used it up far too quickly. I've used up the No7 Intensive Radiance Body Scrub which I've started to dislike using as I believe that has been making my chicken skin worse on the tops of my arms. I've used up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but removing my makeup. I've used up the Macadamia Foot Pack which is a pair of infused plastic boots that you wear for about half hour or so. They were slightly hydrating but were more comical to look at and wear if I'm honest. Lastly, I've finished up the TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor which is not pictured as I've literally had to cut the bottle in half to finish it. This has literally transformed my hair and has made it feel so much softer and look so much healthier too.

 I honestly don't know how I manage to use up a lot of products in one month as although it is a lot, it just feels like I'm hardly making a dent in my stash. Problems of being a beauty blogger eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment