Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day trip out to Chelsea FC

*I would just like to point out that I am no way a fan of football nor do I support Chelsea FC*

For those of you who don't know about me, I'm training to be a plumber. So for two nights a week, I go to college to learn the trade. I currently have a Level 1 NVQ in Plumbing so I'm currently studying for my Level 2 NVQ which is a lot more harder - as it contains exams and not just coursework like the first year. The college that I go to have never arranged a day trip out until todays' where many top names in the plumbing industry would be meeting at Chelsea FC for a two day convention. There were roughly 100 or so stalls there, all very informative and giving out a lot of freebies.

Unforunately, as I'm only a student and not yet a fully trainer plumber, I didn't have a clue what most of them were advertising and trying to sell but I did know that they were all pretty darn good. There was this one stall whom I can't remember the name of but they had invented a clip on tool belt which looked really good which is something that I may consider investing in when I'm finally working in the trade.

After walking round the entire of downstairs, then mooching upstairs to the other floors, we finally got to have a tour round Chelsea grounds which was pretty interesting. Did you know that in Chelsea's own dressing room/whatever is called, they all use Molton Brown products and that when they get back in from playing a game, there is a brand spanking new D&G suit waiting for the players in the lockers? Nope, neither did I.

Overall, it was a very informative day and I definitely got enough pens to last me for the next five years or so.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow that sounds so interesting, wow Molton brown and fancy suits! That is a lot of pens....

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete