Tuesday 6 November 2012

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask

I'm one of many that suffers from break outs and I find that they take quite a while to disappear completely. Even if I'm strict with my skin care routine and do not slip, I still get quite a few blemishes. Since my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash ran out last month, I've been using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask ever since. This has often been recommended to me and since using for a few weeks, I thought that it would be about time I reviewed it.


The Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask can be used in two complementary ways. As a wash when used daily, it removes dirty, oil and impurities effectively as well as helping to reduce and prevent spots. As a mask, the soft clay based forumula absorbs excess oil and unclogs pores to purify skin deep down. I've only been using this as a face wash as I have far too many face masks which need using up. I like using this every morning and night, with either my Body Shop Facial Buffer or with just a flannel.


The texture of this is definitely something to get used to - it's thick, creamy and so very cold on the skin! It lathers up well, which is what I like, but I can't help but feel that it's missing something. When washing my face with this, when using my Body Shop Facial Buffer, I find that it's a little too gentle on the skin and I have to rub quite vigorously to feel that I'm doing any good to my skin. The scent of this is slightly fragranced and it smells a little like artificial scientific flowers if I were to describe it.


I've been using this constantly for the last three weeks and I'm roughly half way through so it's good value for money. I have noticed a difference in my skin and it does look a lot more even toned but it doesn't do much in terms of preventing and reducing spots. Overall, I would definitely recommend this face wash for somebody who has sensitive skin or for somebody who needs a gentle face wash.

You can pick up the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask for Boots/Superdrug for roughly £4.

2 comments:

  1. This really does sound great as I suffer from break outs too, even if it just evens out skin tone xxx

    ReplyDelete