Tuesday 8 October 2013

Boots Haul 004

After running out of my beloved Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, I decided to pick up a new toner to keep me going until I restock on my beloved Liz Earle products. Seeing as Boots have now discontinued their infamous Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner which featured back in my December Monthly Favourites, I picked up the other rosewater toner in the form of Boots Traditional Skin Care Glycerin and Rosewater Toner which I'm hoping will be slightly similar. There will be a review up soon of this in due course.

I've been loving the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail varnishes recently so I decided to add to my collection and pick up one of their newer shades in Blue Grape. This is a rather bright, dark cobalt blue which is meant to be a very good dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street. Seeing as Boots had a Buy 1, Get 50% off across Barry M, I also picked up one of their normal nail varnishes in Mushroom which has been on my wishlist ever since I started blogging. It's a grey-ish brown colour which may not be to everybodys tastes but I personally think it's a very classic colour which would look good with most things.

The last thing I picked up from Boots was the Nivea Diamond Touch Shower Cream Oil which was half price making it something silly like 97p. It contains diamond like shimmer and smells of white calla lily which is meant to leave the skin looking beautiful and feeling smooth after each use. I don't really know why I picked this up as I have quite a fair bit of shower gel to be getting through but there's nothing like stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment