Thursday 24 October 2013

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist


Japanese/Korean beauty products have always interested me and my eBay wishlist is just filled with many products that claim to do X, Y or Z. Whilst browsing eBay, I came across the Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist that intrigued me as it supposedly contains clean French Celtic Water that has been purified by several layers of stone with enriched mineral. It also is meant to contain various extracts of red/white fruits and vegetables that helps keep the skin moisturised whilst controlling any excess sebum.

This is basically just a cute little bottle containing scented water that does nothing in terms of controlling excess sebum as all it does is just coats the skin in a very fine mist that takes roughly thirty seconds to sink into the skin which does feel rather refreshing. I've found that I haven't broken out whilst using this which means that I can spray this to my hearts content. Even though this doesn't do anything but refresh the face, it does look rather nice sitting on my vanity so for that reason alone, I would consider this to be a decoration rather than a handy make up/skin care product. 

You can purchase the Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist from eBay where the price varies from seller to seller.

6 comments:

  1. That is SO CAYOOOT!
    I think the whole Tony Moly range is adorable & this is no exception xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you - the entire range is adorable :) xo

      Delete
  2. This is super cute, but then Tony Moly products always are :)
    Shame it doesn't control excess sebum - I'd have been there like a shot if you'd said it did haha!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'll let you know the minute that I find a product that does help control excess sebum :) xo

      Delete
  3. OHHHHHH I need it!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete