Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wishlist 002

Beautysets - Wishlist 002 
I've just recently tried a sample of the Garnier Moisture Match Protect & Glow Illuminating Light Lotion which will be featuring in my next Samples I've Used Up post and it's love at first sight! This sunk into my skin rather quickly and has made my skin look rather dewy and bright which was such a surprise. I definitely need to get my mitts on this glowy item as it'll be the perfect companion throughout these cold winter months. I've been breaking out quite a lot recently which is either down to stress or my new night time toner which I don't particularly rate so I'm wanting to get some Witch Hazel to use as a toner as it's meant to be the best thing for spots as it just contains pure witch hazel which helps get rid of spots quickly.

For the past three years, I've been wearing eyelash extensions on and off and my real eyelashes are suffering quite badly so I think it's time that I invested in Revitalash. This is a simple serum that you apply day and night to your eyelashes and over time, it helps to restrengthen them and make them grow longer which I so desperately need! I've been getting bored of applying my make up with brushes so I'm wanting to try out the infamous Original Beauty Blender and see what all the hype is about. It's meant to make your foundation look flawless but I guess I won't know until I try it out for myself. I've recently got myself in a bit of a slump when it comes to foundation opting to use the same product over and over again instead of reaching for different bases so I think it's time I took the plunge and got myself the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation which is meant to give your skin a boost of radiance whilst providing a flawless, medium cover finish. Perhaps I'd prefer this over the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which I already love.

As it's now starting to get colder outside, I've noticed that my skin hasn't been looking it's best as it's been feeling rather dry so I think it's time I tried out the Nivea Express Hydration Primer for Dry/Sensitive Skin. This is basically a moisturiser and a primer in one which helps combat dry skin whilst making the perfect base for foundation. I tried a sample of this ages ago and I rather liked it so I'm hoping that this is still the case! Another product I'm lusting after which is meant to be really good not just for dry skin but all skin types is the Organic Surge Overnight Sensation Night Cream. This contains organic rose geranium essential oil which helps to restore, revive and rehydrate the skin. This is meant to make your skin look smoother, healthier, more supple and just in general a lot more radiant in the morning after you applied it the night before.

I've recently become addicted to pale blue nail varnishes so I'm wanting to add to my collection in the form of Models Own nail varnish in Beth's Blue. This looks rather similar to Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry but with more lilac running throughout. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on this soon as I reckon that this would look very nice during Spring. Since I've started blogging, I've read countless reviews on OCC Lip Tars which is basically a liquid matte lipstick which lasts a life time as you need the tiniest amount. The shade in particular I'm lusting after is Hush which looks like a rather pale, pinky, coral based nude from looking at swatches online which I think would rather suit me. Although I'm sure that if I did buy this shade, all my family would complain and bring up the whole "How many nude lipsticks do you own?" conversation which has happened so many times this past year. The last item I'm lusting after is the Joop Miss Wild which was released back in September. I actually made Liam buy the Joop Wild back in August as it smells that good so when I found out that they had released a female version of that particular scent, it got added to my wishlist instantly. It's a floral based perfume with spicey pink berries mixed with vanilla which I'm sure most people would like.

What products have you been lusting after recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment