Thursday 18 September 2014

Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle



I'm sure that every beauty blogger is no stranger to the brand Aussie especially their three minute miracle hair treatments which are brilliant budget buys and can often be found on a special offer almost everywhere. I personally reserve their intensive treatments for a Sunday night after using a build up removal shampoo as I find that it conditions my hair more. The one that I've been reaching for recently has been the Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment which has been transforming my hair especially in the heat defence department.

The Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment (£4.99) is unlike any other deep treatment I've tried from Aussie as it contains a built in heat protection although I would personally use this and double up with a heat protection spray just to truly protect your hair from heat damage. As it contains jojoba seed oil which the Australian natives used to use to heal their skin, this will essentially heal your hair by reconstructing the damaged parts whilst smoothing and soothing it leaving it manageable, shiny and fabulously fragrant.

As I only use this once a week as a deep conditioning treatment, the results don't last quite as long as they would if you were to use this on a daily basis. Just like with the other 3MM, this gives me shiny, soft hair which smells delicious and feels really healthy. The only difference is however is that I think that this has been helping with any heat damage I've encountered from using heat on a daily basis as at my recent hair cut, my hairdresser commented on the lack of split ends which I think is partly down to my current heat defence as well as this brilliant deep conditioning treatment. As I always use Aussie's 3MM, I will definitely be repurchasing this one in particular as it's by far one of their better ones that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment