Tuesday 16 September 2014

No7 Blissful Body Wash

I know that this month, my blog has been a little No7 crazy with this being my fourth review in the short space of three weeks however I believe that they are a little underated in the beauty blogging world. I also wanted to use all their bath products at the same time to see how well they worked together which of course meant that I would be reviewing them all around about the same time. This time however, I'm reviewing their Blissful Body Wash which I've been putting to the test for the past few weeks.

The No7 Blissful Body Wash (£9.50 for 200ml) is unlike any other body wash that I've used as for starters, it's more of a body milk rather than a body wash. It contains a nourishing blend of argan oil and grapseed oil which helps protect the skins barrier whilst conditioning the skin from top to toe without leaving the skin dry. I found that I went through this far too quickly for my liking which is probably down to it being a body milk-like consistency unlike a standard shower gel. Despite this, I found it pleasant to use and it did the job. I noticed that unlike some body washes I've used, this didn't irritate my skin especially after shaving and using a salt scrub. Overall, whilst this isn't one of the most cost-per-use-friendly body washes I've used, I can definitely see myself repurchasing this at some point especially when I need some more me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment