Saturday 20 September 2014

Samples I've Used Up 015



I've used up a sample of the Avene Micellar Lotion which did the job at removing my makeup. It wasn't anything special and for the price, I would much rather get something a lot cheaper. I've finished up a tube of the Vichy Idealia Life Serum which has similar results to Lancome Vissionaire as it helped even out my skintone whilst making my skin appear more brighter and reducing the appearance of pores. Speaking of Lancome Vissionaire, I've used up four satchets which I managed to get almost three weeks worth of daily use from after dispensing into a small container. As much as I love Vissionaire, I hate how much it costs especially the 30ml but I will definitely be picking up the bigger sized bottle in Duty Free next year which should help ease the pain.

I've finally finished the Lancome Genifique which you use in the mornings after using Visionnaire the night before. I haven't noticed any differences in my skin whilst using Genifique but I have a few more samples of this which I'll be putting to the test. I've used up the Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser which I didn't like at all as it's one of those cleansers that you tissue off rather washing off and I felt that it dried my skin out regardless. I've used up the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum which I thoroughly enjoyed using as it kept my skin hydrated whilst not irritating it and I will definitely be buying this in full size at some point.

I've used up another Sk:n Neck Firming Cream which I seem to have a lot of samples of. I find that this really helps to keep my neck hydrated and after using it, I feel that my neck looks longer and that the lines appear more reduced. I've finished up a tiny tube of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye which I got many uses out of. This is the eye version of the raved about ANR and this is quite literally heaven in a tube. I will definitely be buying this in full size in Duty Free next year. Lastly, I've used up a sample of the Lulu & Boo Frankincense Regenerating Serum which smelt unpleasant but helped hydrate my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment