Monday 8 September 2014

Botanics All Bright Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

I'm definitely one of those people who are open minded when it comes to buying products especially when some bloggers who I follow religiously and buy their every recommended product say do not buy this. However, I've realised that everybody is different - what may not work for somebody may work brilliantly for somebody else. So when I found out that Botanics have rebranded, reformulated and repackaged their products a few years back; many people declared that the All Bright Soothing Eye Makeup Remover has changed entirely and thus no longer works for them however going in with an open mind, I bought it and have been trialling it for the last few months or so.

The Botanics All Bright Soothing Eye Makeup Remover (£3.99 for 150ml) is a clear bi-phase oil solution that you have to shake up to combine the two liquids in order to use. The clear oil on top helps remove daily grime and makeup including waterproof whilst the bottom aqueuous phase which is given its colour by hibiscus helps to soothe the eye area and condition lashes.

Unlike other eye makeup removers I've tried, this needs a little more elbow grease to remove all eye makeup which is never a bad thing especially when you're wanting to make sure that you've removed it all. I find that after using this, there is a slight oily residue left behind which disappears once you've followed up with a micellar water or a cleanser. I think that it's a bit far fetched for Botanics to claim that this will brighten up the area as I haven't noticed any difference whatsoever whilst using this despite it containing brightening hibiscus which the entire All Bright range contains. Overall, I thoroughly like using this eye makeup remover and once I've gone through the rest of my stash, I will be happily repurchasing this as it's always on offer in Boots.

Have you tried the Botanics All Bright Soothing Eye Makeup Remover?

No comments:

Post a Comment