Thursday 13 November 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask

Hair masks are one of my favourite beauty treatments that I reserve mainly for the weekend as a little pampering treat. Most of the time, I use one of the many Aussie 3 Minute Miracles but more often that not, I prefer using a matching hair mask to the shampoo and conditioner that I'm using. At the moment, I'm currently using the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask.

The Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask (£3.99) is enriched with extracts of honey and apricot which helps to strengthen the hair whilst reducing the appearance of any damage all whilst making the hair beautifully soft and healthy. It comes housed in a generous 200ml yellow tub with a screw cap lid which matches the other products within the Bee Strong range. The product itself is very similar in colour to the caramel rolo yogurt part underneath the chocolate with a consistency of very thick custard which despite it's deceiving appearance, it smells utterly divine of very sugary apricots.

I like to use a generous scoop of the product and massage it in all over my hair and leave it on for up to ten minutes before washing it out. As I find this to be extremely light weight, I can get away with putting it all over my hair without weighing it down or leaving any residue which many other hair masks can do. Once rinsed out, my hair instantly feels silky soft and healthier with an incredible shine without frizz once dry. I must admit that this hair mask definitely makes up for the rather basic matching shampoo and conditioner duo and is one that I will consider repurchasing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment