Wednesday 5 November 2014

Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic

I've noticed that the minute I get home, I'm just itching to take off my makeup and apply multiple creams and serums to rehydrate my skin after a long day at work. Most of time, I use two different makeup removers; one of which is aimed specifically at removing eye makeup. However for those times that I can't be bothered to use two different ones, I use the same makeup remover and recently, I've been using the Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic.

The Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic (£5) is a bi-phase makeup remover that you have to shake up to combine the two liquids. It contains a mixture of witch hazel, ginseng and bisabolol which makes removing makeup very quickly without irritating the skin due to it's soothing, hydrating mix. It comes housed in a rather generous 200ml pour style bottle that you can see how much you have left which is very convenient for those of us who tend to use more makeup remover than we'd care to admit.

Unlike some makeup removers that I've tried, I find that this removes makeup rather well in all areas apart from the eyes where it needs a little more elbow grease to ensure that every last trace is removed. I've noticed that if I'm wearing a heavier base which requires a little more makeup remover than normal then it can leave my skin feeling a little tight in areas despite it claiming to be kind to skin. Unfortunately, a little doesn't go a long way so I feel as if I'm going through this at a rapid pace so I won't be repurchasing this anytime soon despite how cheap it is. Although with that being said, it would appear that you can no longer purchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment