Wednesday 19 November 2014

Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminators

I'm a drugstore girl through and through as I much prefer getting more for money which is unheard of with high end items. With that being said, I haven't tried much from Revlon as I find their products to be a little overpriced although that hasn't stopped me lusting after a few things. For the longest time, I've been wanting to add some radiance to my base makeup and although my L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer does the trick nicely, it doesn't give that particular glow I craved so I decided to bite the bullet and purchase two of the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminators whilst out in the States. 

The Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminators (£11.99) are a liquid highlight consistency that are packaged in a coloured squeezy tube based on the shade. They come in four different shades; Bare Light, Pink Light, Peach Light and Bronze and all claim to barnish dullness and even out skin with light-capturing crystals and photochromatic pigments.

I personally have the two lighter shades - Bare Light and Pink Light but out of the two, Pink Light is my most used. I tend to mix these in with my foundation, pouring an equal amount of foundation to an equal amount of the face illuminator onto a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge before applying it onto my face. I find that using a sponge makes it more natural looking as it helps blend it in more to give off a natural glow/lit from within. Although that might seem a little excessive, you could use it by itself as a highlighter or to help perk up the skin on days when you're not wearing makeup.Overall, these are a brilliant product to have in your stash and a little certainly goes a long way as with daily use, one tube can last a good six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment