Saturday 15 November 2014

No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser



As my skin is dry, I find that using a cream/hot cloth cleanser to both remove my makeup and cleanse my skin is ideal. I've tried many different ones including Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser which I both love and will continue to use but I wanted to try something a different offering and so armed with a £5 off No7 skincare voucher, I bought the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser.

The No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser (£9.95) is a rather rich and creamy cleanser that helps remove daily grime and makeup whilst leaving the skin deeply clean, soft and radiant. When teamed with a muslin cloth, it will gently exfoliate the skin and stimulate circulation.

The No7 offering comes in a clear pump which makes it easy and sanitary to use and shows you just how much you have left. Unlike other cream cleansers that I've used in the past, this is has a very heavy floral scent to it which may irritate even the most sensitive of skin so that is something to look out for. I personally don't have a problem with the scent although I do ensure that I remove every last trace of it just to be on the safe side. I use two pumps worth and massage it onto dry skin, ensuring that I work it in circular motions which acts as a mini facial before removing it with a hot muslin cloth. I prefer using this as my second cleanse as it is very creamy in texture which one removed, leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple to the touch without feeling stripped or dry. Since using this, I haven't noticed a difference in the amount of breakouts I've had but I have noticed how much softer my skin is feeling which I definitely belive is down to use this on a daily basis. Overall, this is a brilliant budget hot cloth cleanser which I will definitely be repurchasing when they are next giving out the £5 off No7 skincare vouchers which makes it a lot cheaper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment