Sunday 5 April 2015

EOS Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry



Since I've started blogging, I've noticed that my list of products that I would like to try keeps on getting longer which isn't helped by watching various YouTubers in the US showing off what they've recently bought in Sephora/Ulta/Target. When I was over in the US last year, I decided to pick up a few items on said list as it works out to be far cheaper and one of those items was a couple of the EOS Shave Creams.

The EOS Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry (£10.50) comes packaged in a brightly coloured pump dispenser bottle with various indentations on the bottle to make it easier to hold in the shower. It's a rich, non-foaming formula which is packed with natural conditioning oils, shea butter and antioxidant vitamins E and C to provide 24 hours of ultra-soothing moisture.

As I shave my body two to three times a week, I'm finding that I'm going through this at an alarming rate especially when various areas require up to four pumps. With that being said, the formula itself is rather thick and does spread out easily especially when the skin is already damp. I wouldn't say that using this will definitely give you a closer shave because there are some areas which require going over twice however it definitely leaves your skin a lot softer and more moisturiser so you could quite easily opt out of using a moisturiser afterwards. I however am a firm believer of piling on the moisture so I will never skip that step as my skin can be extremely dry especially after a bath. Overall, I do think that this a brilliant buy however if I lived in the US, I wouldn't mind repurchasing it as it's so cheap but as it's quite expensive over here, I think I'll stick to my beloved Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel as it lasts a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment