Saturday 25 April 2015

Samples I've Used Up 022

I've used up six sample satchets of the Lancome Visionnaire Serum which is quite a lot to get through in one month although I do empty out a few of these at a time into a sample pot in order to use. This really does help to even out my skin texture and I thoroughly love using it! I've used up three satchets of Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator which works similar to Lancome Visionnaire in the terms of evening skintone out except it's more of a illuminator which makes the skin appear more radiant than before.

I've finished up a generous sized sample of Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme which smelt absolutely divine and helped keep my body hydrated. If this wasn't so expensive, I would definitely be buying this in full size but for now, it will remain on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment