Friday 3 April 2015

Facemask Friday 001


At the moment, I'm currently trying to reduce the amount of beauty products that I own before I rush out and buy any new ones which is a lot easier said than done especially when you have a large enough stash like I do. In order to do so, I thought I better start going through my stack of face masks that I bought last year as well as start a new series on the blog featuring all the face masks that I use.

The Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque (£1) is one of those peel off masks which you can run the risk of it either being too runny or never seems to dry. This particular one is extremely runny as you have to work quickly once opening it as it literally goes everywhere, and you have to ensure that you put not too thick of a layer so that it doesn't dry and not too thin of a layer that you miss areas. Unlike other face masks which are a attractive colour, this one is straight up black which doesn't really appeal to me.

It dries within five minutes or so after applying but if left on for the recommended 20 minutes, the results are even greater. It peels off quite easily and in large enough pieces so that you're not spending forever getting off every little last piece. I find that I did need to cleanse my skin afterwards as it made my skin feel a bit meh but it certainly did feel a lot smoother and softer afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment